Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The future is what we'll make of it....

Being interactive is what Web 2.0 is all about.  We no longer live in the static world of reading information that may or may not be correct from a poorly put together website.  We live in an age of innovation and creativity,  if you are not using critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity on a daily basis you are already behind! There are so many Web 2.0 tools that are mutually beneficial to parties creating and viewing them.  Personally, I feel like there is a way to make many, many web 2.0 tools part of our classrooms but on a daily basis just scrolling through my twitter.com feed helps me know what colleagues and influential incorporations are up to (up to the minute). 
 

Pinterest.com is a location to find ideas, share original ideas and be a general muse to my creative side of the brain.  The blog, I am starting to enjoy because I've found that I can get my thoughts out, if I'm happy, sad, or angry and the BEST part about it is that I DON'T HAVE TO PUBLISH IT IF I SO DESIRE (after E3043 of courese)!  I've always considered myself a person, as is relates to technology as being able to 'take it or leave it.'  I do still feel that way on some levels, but I also know that to be competitive in the field I desire to flourish in, being 21st Century savvy is a must!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would like pinterest. But, it is a good idea to find new things and come up with ideas.

    ReplyDelete